photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Etsy Love - What Would Kyary Wear?


This term at uni we've been asked to base our project around music. I chose to base my shoes around the J Pop artist Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who has the most amazing style and crazy music videos.

Here's my Kyary inspired Etsy finds, I think she'd rock every single one of these pieces.



Check out Kyary being awesome in the video below:

8 comments:

  1. That blue wig is so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyary is such an inspiration, oh my gosh! I'm just in love with every look she sports! This feature is too cool and I'm DYING for the bunny mask and the wig! <3

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she over the top in a whimsical awesome way :)
    i love the heart costume :)
    can't wait to see what project you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Kyary! I love all these things you've found too; but especially the cherry earrings and the pom-pom veil! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeee! In love with the birdcage veil and the cherry yarn earrings. She looks like someone I'd totally want to hang out with.

    Tabby
    - www.glitterinthequarter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH! I want that Bunny mask so bad! I really like Kyary! It's that dark kawaii ness! And her music is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete