photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Purple, Pink & Ponies

If you've known me for a while, you'll probably know how much I love horses and ponies. It's probably a bit obvious since half of my business name is "Pony", the Chops half is another story that I will tell you one day!

A few weeks ago I got asked to paint some of my custom mocassins with ponies and clouds and pastels. I did a little squeal inside, all of my favorite things in one shoe (except for avocados, but I'm not sure that would work well with ponies!)

Here are my finished Pony Mocassins. I love them and I reallllly wanted to keep them.

If you'd like to order some shoes from me check out my shop or email me at ponychopsshop [at] gmail [dot] com



10 comments:

  1. They turned out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are utterly fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww goodness! I love em! You must struggle so much with wanting to keep a lot of the work you do-- I know I would! Each piece you do is cuter than the last!

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute! each animal you interpret is more adorable than the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are super! Love your talent for all things adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these shoes are amazing! as is your blog- don't know how i haven't come across it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can see how it must be hard to part with these. They are so pretty! I love the backdrop for the ponies too<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours! Wouldn't dare wear them incase I got them dirty though!
    Jenni x
    The Thrifty Magpies Nest

    ReplyDelete