photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 18 April 2013

PonyChops on Pinterest

Last week I finally decided to get a Pinterest account, and oh gosh, part of me wishes I hadn't. I'm now a complete Pinterest junkie.

I used to have a ridiculous amount of inspirational pictures saved on my computer, now I can just simply pin anything I like into the correct folder. It's so much easier!

If you want to follow me on Pinterest you can follow me here. Don't forget to link me to your pinterest in the comments so I can follow you back :)


Here's some of my fav pins:

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

In other news, remember Anke Weckmann that I featured on the blog last week? She's very kindly offered all PonyChops readers 15% off all orders on her Etsy Shop, just use the code APPLE15

9 comments:

  1. Pinterest is simultaneously the best and the worst...I'll have to start following your boards though!

    -Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, pinterest is evil! I love it so much, but can often lose hours!
    Mine is - http://pinterest.com/natatree/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, your shoe board is full of beautiful inspiration!!

      Delete
  3. Pinterest is awesome, I love it but I have no time to being there so I haven't used it for ages!!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Here is my page: http://pinterest.com/mymodstyle/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh Pinterest is SO addicting, isn't it? I love it so much. Here's a link to mine if you'd like to follow :)

    http://pinterest.com/sammaaadee

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinterest is both the best and the worst website in the world haha. I love it and find it so inspiring, but it stresses me out because I know I can't possibly check it enough times a day to keep up with everything. I'm finally growing a bit more relaxed over the fact that I am missing out though:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added ya! Mine is: http://www.pinterest.com/ohemmadeer :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    Blog Traffic from Pinterest

    ReplyDelete