photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 14 March 2013

Etsy Shop Crush - Sombrilla Verde

When I came across Sombrilla Verde, I just had to share their adorable creations with you guys.

They sell loads of creative things, including plushies and illustrations, but I'm especially in love with their little gourds (this is the best definition I could find for gourd, I hadn't heard that word before).

These cuties are so adorable, full of character and unique.



7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are adorable!!! I love the little freckles. :)
    Trish


    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so adorable!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, cutest little shop ever! i adore these!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love how you can take off their hats. ♥

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love the bear one. The little shape patterns all over them are so clean and precise. Rad!

    ReplyDelete