photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Wednesday Art Feature: Jack Teagle

I'm always excited when I come across british artists I haven't heard of before, because I know it's more likely i'd get to see their works in real life instead of in a magazine or on a computer screen. So I was very happy to come across the works of Jack Teagle, a freelance illustrator based in South West England.

At first Jack's work can look like and simple digital illustration, but when you look closer you can see that it's actually a painting. His lines and shapes are so clean, and his brushwork so flat. I am eternally jealous of someone with the patience to painstakingly paint layer upon layer of thin coats of paint to achieve this look.

Jack also has a Deviantart and a Blog, so go check out more of his stuff!







2 comments:

  1. Awww Courage the Cowardly Dog! I haven't thought about that cartoon in ages. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! It is Courage the Cowardly Dog! These are amazing. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete