photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 2 August 2012

ER MAH GERD ERNSTERGRERM

Translated: Oh my god Instagram. If you want to learn to speak ERMAHGERD look no further than this translator. Em from Lick My Cupcakes was kind enough to send me the link to this ingenious website. It's entirely her fault if I start talking like this in real life.

Anyways, here's my latest update in instagram pictures, as you can see there aren't many this week as I'm saving loads of my piccies for a post about this Sundays photoshoot (although, it may not go ahead now due to stupid rain).

1 & 2. Of course I can't do an update post without featuring my scruffy little bear dog. She's now had a hair cut and looks far too sleek and neat, it totally dosn't fit her crazy bouncy personality. In pic 2 she's snogging the face off my friend Ginge. She loves ginge cause she smells like dog butts. True story.

3. I made the nommiest chocolate fudge cake I've ever eaten, seriously! And it's vegan, but you can't even tell. I sort of vowed never to make this again cause I ate far too much of it. But now I've decided to make it again in order to get some good pictures of it and do a recipe post :)

4. I tried lino printing and failed. The result looked awful! I'm going to have to try again. I managed not to take a chunk out of my thumb this time, so kind of a happy ending.

5. I made PonyChops note paper!! This makes me so happy. I want to write everyone letters on it now.

6. I painted and reupholstered some charity shop furniture for sundays photo shoot. I've decided I'm keeping this furniture as I've fallen in love with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment