photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 6 February 2012

Pug Painting!

This weekend has been a weekend of weddings and engagements! On Saturday, me and Ash attended the wedding of some of our friends. It was a beautiful day, the bride looked stunning and the speeches were brilliant. I had lots of fun dancing to cheesy music!
The couple who got married have a little pug dog, who they adore, they even had a pug bride and groom (made by the groom) on top of their wedding cake! So as part of their wedding present I painted them a little portrait of their dog Podge.
And on Sunday we went to an engagement party for some more friends! It seems like everyone is getting married and engaged at the moment!

Here's some pictures of the painting:





I will post some pictures of the pug cake toppers when I find some!







2 comments: